Thursday 26 January 2012

Bittersweet Day

Assalamualaikum everyone! :D 


WOW it has been a long long looong time since I last blogged! I miss my lugar feliz :'( I've been thinking about things to write here but couldn't find time to post some stuff. Maybe cause I have my end of module exams coming by real soon :S Well ermmm actually, my anatomy exam is going on tomorrow.. GULP! *hiding behind my palm* hihi InsyaAllah, Im having a study date with my bestfriend tonight, so while waiting for my study partner to get back from library, I decided to kidnap some time to feed my hunger for blogging!  Muaaahaha


You know how every song tells a story right? Well SOMETIMES in SOME songs, I can't really grab their stories *yeah I am that kind of people who likes to relate to songs -,-'* So lately a friend gave me youtube videos of cover of songs. Somehow, those covers made me understand the songs better! haha Let me share some songs I've been listening to over and over again all week long. Most of them are covers made by very talented singers <3 L.O.V.E them all! 


Song number 1 is a cover of Mario's I Don't Wanna Know by Florence! She is such a great and unique singer. Her version made me understand the meaning behind this song extra deep!



The next song is cover of Nikki Minaj's Super Bass by Karmin. I love the way she raps! Suddenly everything made sense LOL


Okay this one is the original version of the song ;P Love On Top by Beyonce! It's my current favourite dancing song, weeee~ Dancing songs help me to stay focus whenever studying hits my sleeping nerve :P 
I couldn't take my eyes off her!! I LOVE BEYONCE! Who doesn't love Beyonce??? TELL ME!


On top of everything that is going on, today, my heart is drastically reaching out for my besftriend, Shafeeq Hisyam :') Today is a very special day to him, it's his late mother's 50th birthday. 
I know I am not in any position to say that I understand how he feels right now cuz I am not in his shoes but I feel for him. He is a very strong guy. To be able to shed just a few tears on such day, to be able to contain himself very well and to talk about his mother in his blogpost, well, if that is not strength, enlighten me please.
In my thoughts, I picture Auntie Rohaya as a perfect, well rounded woman. I knew that she fought cancer till the end 4 years ago and still managed to be a loving and responsible mother of three throughout the period. I grew fonder each time when he told me stories about her mother :') In a way, he made me fall even more deeply in love with my own mother, I love you HANIZA MANSOR. I guess that's Allah's way to teach me to appreciate what I have now cause living without the person that loves you more than you love yourself, will surely sucks. Knowing Shafeeq for almost 3 years now, I look up to him as a strong person cause he was still young when Allah took his mama away :')
This one's for you dear auntie Rohaya, Happy Birthday! 
May we all meet in Jannah, one sweet day, inshaAllah. 

For you auntie..
I love the stories behind these verses :)

Your baby boy has grown to be a strong hearted man :) Despite the strength that he has, I know he still misses you so much every single day



Till then, xoxo!

"Nothing happens to you except in accordance with GOD's will. Anyone who believes in GOD, He will guide his heart. GOD is fully aware of all things."
                                                                                                 [64:11]

2 comments:

  1. aww i'm touched by this post my dear tin2 :'))) al-fatihah to syafiq's mum :)

    and by the way, covers from sam tsui pun superb! :P beyonce tu mesti ada ehhh :P hihihi ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beyonce mesti ada LOL! heheee yaa tu la , u should read his post :( huhu here is the link http://shafeeqiscool.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-birthday-mama.html

      nanti i nak tgk yg sam tsui tu hihii thanks for suggesting!

      Delete