Thursday 3 January 2013

M&M's World

If you read my previous post, this is the continuation of the evening. We were about to head home when we found M&M's World!! I believe pictures would tell more than words in this case, so let's see some pictures I took from the magical world of M&M.


We are the fans of magical places :P



Weeee, so excited!



 London's sweetest attraction? Got that right!



Those cheeky faces!



Got to pose with the queen of M&Ms. Sexy isn't she? hihi



What's your colour? :)



Dizzy seeing all those colours of M&Ms!


Noob goalie? :P


Spiral M&Ms eyes!



You wanna piece of me? Is that so? :P



Handsome guard!



M&M Road 'The Beatles' style



Hmmm nak p mana ni kawan-kawan?



Awwwww :3 These made me stop and stare




I wanna draw these and put on my walls! Too cute!



"There's a sea of M&Ms over here, captain!"

And before we leave the awesome place, I did something I never thought I'd do! hahah



Why would I do that, but then again, why not? :P

Aaahhh looking back at these, I had to say it was a good day filled with laughter and happiness! I love days like that :D Entry to M&M's World is free and if you're lucky you might get free M&Ms too!! Their staff are the friendliest staff I've ever met. They were so welcoming. :)

Next stop, Madame Tussauds!

No comments:

Post a Comment