Wednesday 29 February 2012

Happy 29th February!

Hi everyone! 


Wow is it really happening? Are we really at the end of February already?? Felt like it was just a few days ago when I celebrated New Year's Eve with my friends :S How time flies... 


Anyway, I have been wanting to record this date in my blog since today comes only once every 4 years.. Such a special day especially for those who are having their birthday today. I'd like to wish a HAPPY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY to you! Leap year babies must be very patience people cuz they celebrate their birthday only a few times in their whole life.. So proud of you guys hihi  


Another important thing is that, I'll be away from Blogger for a few weeks starting from today cuz I have my exams coming soon! Gotta pump up my study speed A.S.A.P.. huuhu Please pray for me dear friends! I'll see you guys soon.. Take care all! XOXO


Add caption
p/s: Don't forget to say Alhamdulillah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment