Saturday 2 March 2013

London Eye and Big Ben kind of Day

After a whole month of hiatus, I finally get the chance to blog again! I've been busy with procrastinations, laziness and sleepiness the whole of February.Oh and I also had a couple of exams to deal with :P Although it has been too long since my trip to London and this post should have been up way back in January, I am still going to finish what I started!

I still remember the day we went to see the London eye and Big Ben. We were there on December 2011 but we didn't get to go up to the top of London Eye. This time, we decide, why not? The problem was, I'm a lil bit gayat, what do you think I'll decide? It's 145 metres high! Did I go up or did I just wait for my friends at the nearest coffee shop?


We went out quite late that day, maybe around 1pm. So we barely have like 3 hours left of daytime (cuz it was wintertime). Somehow our trip to London this time was more of a vacation, we took our own sweet time. Sleep early and wake up late. That's the life :') Maybe because we had 10 days in London so cramping things up was really unnecessary hihi 


We arrived at a station quite close to London Eye and I remember we were very excited to have seen it again! Such happy kids we were that day :') 



My girls :)


This is the answer to my question earlier! So I did went up the London Eye! Yeehaa, but during the whole ascending part, I remember being glued to the bench the whole time! haha Even looking back at the pictures now, I realised how silly I might have been to the other passengers :P


The capsule! We were on top of the London Eye at this stage. And yes you might wonder how the hell did I manage to take this photo knowing how gayat I am, well you're right. It's Bella, the girl in pink scarf, she helped took some photos for me :') Thanks baby Bella 


Suddenly when our capsule was slowly going down, I gained my courage again! I like to think of it this way, I live by gravity, the closer I am to it, the braver I'll be haha 


Night and day, both beautiful to me :)


A quick snap right before the door opened
Included in the ticket that we purchased was a 4D short movie. It's just 5 minutes long. By the time we went out from the theatre it was already dark.


London Eye from another angle


Big Ben is my Eiffel in London. Totally love this gorgeous building
  



BIG BEN & LONDON EYE : CONQUERED !!
Now it's time to head back to our hotel hihi 


Just cause I started this post with an underground sign, I shall wrap it up with another one! I admit, Victoria station is my favourite station in London, will always be :)

Well that't practically what we did the whole day :P Some vacations should be relaxing like that in my opinion but I still love the adventurous holidays like what we had in Paris and Italy. How I wish I could have all my bestfriends and family on trips like these, insyaAllah soon!


I'll finish this post by saying, “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”


No comments:

Post a Comment